Prívate Volcano Rainforest Hanging Bridges Hike & Baldi Hot Spring+ lunch buffet
» Playa Flamingo » Playa Flamingo » Playa Flamingo
Price varies by group size
Lowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 6 hours
Departs: Playa Flamingo, Playa Flamingo
Arenal volcano is considered the third most visited in Costa Rica. Since 1968 the volcano are acitive and from 2010 to the date are dorment.
In the hiking activity you can see the lush vegetation of the rainforest formed by epiphytes plants, bromeliads, orchids. Inside the trails you will safely explore primary and secondary rainforest. Some birds that you will see are: toucans, parrots, oropendolas, colorful tanagers and parakeets.
After the hiking activity you will be able to relaxing into the health mineral pools from the Bladi Hot Springs, considered the largest hot spring area in Costa Rica, surround of naturally heated Jacuzzis.
What to bring:
Long pants, extra clothes, water proof jacket, bathing suit, towel, hat, insect repellent, hiking shoes or sneakers, bottle water, camera and binoculars.
Coffee and/or Tea
National Park fees
What's Not Included
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Food and drinks, unless specified
- INFANT: Age: 5 - 6
- CHILD: Age: 7 - 11
- YOUTH: Age: 12 - 39
- ADULT: Age: 40 - 60
- SENIOR: Age: 61 - 75
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.